terça-feira, agosto 29, 2006

Free without me

Free without me

When a poem is being written,
A piece of you will always be there..
But when the message is simply forgotten..
Your beauty.. Your smile...Can never be.. fair.

My hands can never touch you,
for you I became a stranger..
Please don't forget my mercy,
I could never see you in danger...
Chorus (2)
As the river passes by,
As the river comes and goes..
Your face is always on my mind,
your evil shadow..it will flow
I have a shadow inside me..
Lurking and seeking revenge.
Twisting and turning my love,
without the power of my friends..

Chorus (2)
CHORUS
As a star in the sky,
As a whale in the sea
I am free as a bird..
You are free without me..

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Olá querido amigo este teu cantinho está o máximo. Aproveito para te avisar k fiz mais um cantinho,tb, nem sei mto bem para quê, talvez pª. expressar todo o amor k tenho pelas minhas filhas, pelos meus amigos(onde tb estás e terás sempre lugar cativo no camarote de vip's) vou talvez fazer um cantinho de homenagens a quem adoça a minha vida. Se for caso disso e achares bem ou k é motivo de curiosidade agradeço a tua visita. Já sabes k no antigo fazia uns agradecimentos como fiz contgo agora talvez o preencha com essas e outras coisitas. Um grande beijinho.

Ana disse...

Como eu ouvi esta musica, posso dizer que alem da letra ser muito gira, a voz tambem é bastante afinadinha. Ainda vais ser um grande cantor :p beijos