quarta-feira, setembro 14, 2011

Look back in anger..

My dream is on the mirror

His glass is just so.. thin

you're waiting for my calling

Someone to kill your sin.


i will be there, near your body

I will kiss you one more time

But there is nothing you can do

to even blow.. my mind...


Mere shadows of my faith

Your tears are just a waste

I won't look back in anger

If you want to know my taste


And now the time is due

with nothing to forgive

I am waiting to destroy you

There's nothing for you to live


You cant stop me now and never

You cant make me do more lies

You can hate me all you want

I can see it in your eyes


By PG

5 comentários:

Maria disse...

"Don't look back in anger
I heard you say"


fizeste-me lembrar dos Oasis

beijos

Nanny disse...

Estava como a Maria... `a procura de uma melodia para encaixar aqui... :-))

Maria disse...

Passei aqui só para te deixar um beijinho ^-^

Maria disse...

miss you...

Maria disse...

Bom weekend!

^-^