quarta-feira, abril 13, 2011

Chapter 6 - A fresh new start

There was the beginning...The suffering...the growth...
But my future was just lying beneath me feet..
I dreamt about a day, a future not far away, where all my dreams will be full of light once again...
But..the solitude of my soul has made me weak, unable to deal with these demons who surround me wherever I go, in this prison of whispers, voices and sounds that tear my soul apart and take me..step by step..a little closer to insanity.
My precious ones wanted more for me. but the real villain has yet to show his real face, his true nature, his most reliable weaponry...
By the window I see the sunlight taunting me..it is a curse to see the world with this devilish eyes...
Still a ghost wandering through the streets, i only see the dark purpose of life..listening to the swift melody that embraces me..
Rapidly I found myself at work (yeah I had to succumb to the daily routines of common people, i had to eat and survive..and pay the rent..eventually..)
Time passes by, people seem like zombies, fulfilling the bidding of their dark lord, begging and praying for his approval..it sickens me..trapped in this place, deprived of imagination and feelings, leading me to a place where my own sanity endangers itself in a fragile balance...
Hours..minutes..seconds..all are irrelevant when time isn´t nothing more than another variable, another dimension I have to acknowledge...
Suddenly a familiar voice starts to disrupts the environment..I can't see where it's coming from, maybe another delusion of mine..they are so many lately...but then i see a shadow behind the balcony..
"Hi....I am the new delivery boy..wait a sec..Melanie right..sorry for barging in..you work here..great..glad to know...you were hidden back here..eheh..whoahhh..I am late..sorry Mel...gotta go..hope to see you again.. ;)"

Inside myself a perfect turmoil was building..even a slight colour was in my cheeks..couldn't move..couldn't breath..what happened just now..I think I don't want to know what happen..it´s better this way..
Wait a sec..my name..he knew my name..(cheeks even redder) how the #%$=?& he knew my name..stay calm..just don't think about it..got to work..got to work..

The desire to be hole, to leave this solitude makes her heart tick..for another moment..for her true love..her new destiny..

A fresh new start.


Sem comentários: